5 Easy Ways to Prevent Smelly Feet
There are many things you can do to keep your feet from smelling bad. Advice on how to fix smelly shoes ranges from teabagging your shoes (really?) to the good ole baking soda solution.
Based on my personal experience and research, here are the five easiest ways to avoid smelly feet and make your shoes smell good:
1. Use a foot powder. I use Gold Bond Powder, but if you don’t like powder all over your shoes, you can use the Gold Bond Powder spray.
2. Another useful tip is to clean your shoes with Wet Ones wipes after every use.
3. No show socks are also a great way to keep your feet dry and avoid smelly feet!
4. Placing one or two dryer sheets in your shoes overnight can work wonders fixing smelly shoes.
5. Finally, one of my favorite products (for a lot of purposes) is Arm & Hammer baking soda. You can use this as a powder in your shoes and it will remove the bad odor.
If you have any other questions about how to make your shoes smell good or want to share your own tricks, be sure to leave a comment!